Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Learn how best-in-class organisations cost-effectively rationalise, sustain, modernise, and future-proof their application environments in order to pave the way to harnessing the power of big data.
What you will learn during this short seminar:
• Why organisations need to move beyond merely sustaining applications in order to drive business innovation.
• How a data-centric approach to application optimisation will streamline operations, liberate valuable IT resources, deliver more valuable data to the business, and ultimately – allow your organisation to do more with less.
• How to cost-effectively protect sensitive data in production and development environments – while meeting retention and privacy regulations.
• How to meet the challenges of enforcing data security in the era of big data.
• How to easily retire duplicate or outdated applications while minimising the number and complexity of application interfaces.
• How to safely archive data while retaining access so you can easily respond to audit and eDiscovery requests.
presented by Josh Alpern
This event has been claimed