Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR RECRUITMENT TRAINING (in association with APSCo, London, UK)
- Source with applications and Google
- Get more retweets and mentions
- Gain targeted followers
- Use applications for management
- Source with Graph Search
- Drive engagement on pages
- Grow your community
- Manage privacy settings
- Source via search and applications
- Get circled by influencers
- Create targeted engagement
- Use advanced features
- Source via Google and applications
- Build an SEO-friendly profile
- Grow your network
- Do free and paid job postings
- 16th July 2013, 10am - 4pm
- 15th October 2013, 9.30am - 1pm [HALF DAY] - http://lanyrd.com/2013/linkhuman...
- The Association Of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo), 167 Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 3LN
Tickets are priced at £360 + VAT for APSCo members, £380 for past Link Humans clients, or £400 for non-APSCo members – please use booking form below or email email@example.com.
Jorgen Sundberg is a recognised LinkedIn authority that has been interviewed and quoted in The Times, The Guardian and The Australian. Formerly a Director at Red Commerce, the world's largest SAP recruitment company. He is a recurring conference speaker on social recruiting in the UK and Europe.
- Official LinkedIn® EMEA Talent Solutions Partner (https://vimeo.com/59226649)
- Official HootSuite Partner.
- Specialised in social media for recruitment and HR.
- Running social media workshops since 2009.
- Clients include Adecco, Intel, DHL, Mazars, Robert Walters.
OTHER TRAINING BY LINK HUMANS (http://www.linkhumans.com/training):
- Social Media for Sales and Marketing Training
- LinkedIn for Recruitment Training
- LinkedIn for Sales and Marketing Training
Terracotta Court, 167 Tower Bridge Rd, London, SE1 3LN
This event has been claimed