Tuesday 19th March, 2013
2:00pm to 3:30pm
Exploring the drivers behind the future of regional downstream joint ventures and investment opportunities.
From structuring project financing, cross country and company partnerships, forward strategy planning and
technology know how/transfers
● How far down the value chain can the industry afford to go?
● The business advantages of production diversification: maximising your investments while enhancing
stream exchange in integrated environments
● Can the regional industry really compete against China and India? How financially viable is it to keep
diversifying and extending the value chain?
● Development of Downstream Petrochemical Clusters - Challenges and Opportunities
● How can supply chain management assist company strategies and execution to secure new market entries
and drive growth?
● Product focus – polyurethanes and polycarbonates
Jamal Malaikah, President & COO, National Petrochemical Industrial Company (NATPET)
Manuel E Asali, Principal, Middle East, Nexant
Senior representative from PCI Xylenes & Polyesters Ltd.
Principal, Middle East, Nexant
President & COO, National Petrochemical Industrial Company (NATPET)
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session