Resource companies are starting to recognise the value of taking a structured approach to Operational Readiness to achieve seamless transition from project phases to operations.
Mining IQ is proud to present its first ever Operational Readiness in Mining 2013 conference, bringing together operational readiness, project and asset management executives from the resources industry. Learn how to develop and align your OR plan with project implementation plans - linking people, systems, processes and equipment to improve ROI on new and expansion projects.
Having researched with and reviewed the experiences of over 30+ Operational Readiness, Projects and operational management executives, we have developed a program that will answer the pressing issues that are part of your day-to-day work. We will be focusing on:
• Distilling the OR manual – how to develop an OR plan to fit your project and organisation
• Aligning the goals of the Project and Operations team
• Applying OR across the lifecycle of the project
• Effective communication management between functional areas for successful OR outcomes
• The role of OR in successful project delivery
• Having the right people capabilities and skills to support processes and assets
• Implementing OR for brownfield projects
Early Bird - 12th July 2013: 4198 + GST (conf + 1 workshop)
Early Bird - 12th July 2013: 3299 + GST (conf only)
Extra Early Bird - 28th June 2013: 3898 + GST (conf + 1 workshop)
Extra Early Bird - 28th June 2013: 2999 + GST (conf only)
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session