Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Let's continue to hack the collaborative economy together, working on coding projects and visioning future ecosystems!
We invite coders and visionaries (not necessarily in the same person) to work on developing/enhancing code based projects and also documenting and evolving ideas/memes arising at the fest, and visioning future ecosystems.
This coming May, the rapidly expanding european collaborative economy community gathers in Paris for the OuiShare Fest , a three day festival dedicated to the rapidly growing movement of open, horizontal, collaborative, sharing, contributive economy. It will be an amazing occasion to hear and talk with some of the top actors and thinkers in these movements.
The festival wouldn’t be complete without its fair contribution back to the bricks at the very base of this great shift: the software!
We are convinced that we are only at the very beginning of this societal shift and that the future depends on our ability to build the tools empowering our aspirations for sharing and collaboration! And there is much work to do!
"The future is about liberating us, and equipping us with means for managing our lives and our relationships with other entities in the open marketplace."
* Come to hack the opensource projects of the collaborative economy!
* Develop greater interoperability within collaborative services and data
* Establish existing state-of-the-art semantic standards, agreeing on common ground
* Hack existing open source resources
* Update the economy by implementing existing or creating new standard protocols fulfilling our needs for sharing things and data
* Bring existing projects further or envision and build new things together that can be used on the ground.
* Look at the whole ecosystem
* Describe visions with diagrams, documents, storyboards and mockups.
presented by Henry Story
This event has been claimed