Software is changing the world; QCon aims to empower software development by facilitating the spread of knowledge and innovation in the enterprise software development community; to achieve this, QCon is organized as a practitioner-driven conference designed for people influencing innovation in their teams: team leads, architects, project managers, engineering directors.
QCon starts with 2 days of tutorials on Monday and Tuesday, June 10-11 followed by the full 3-day conference from Wednesday, June 12-14. The conference will feature over 100 speakers in 6 concurrent tracks daily covering the most timely and innovative topics driving the evolution of enterprise software development today. The setting is the beautiful, centrally-located Marriott at Brooklyn Bridge in New York City.
- Applied Data Science: How to make the most of your big data infrastructure
- Architectures You've Always Wondered about: Learn real world lessons from well-know, high-volume apps
- Big Data: NoSQL, Distributed Processing & Cloud Computing for Big Data
- Continuous Delivery: Releasing software on demand, at the push of a button.
- Culture: How to build & maintain compelling teams
- HTML5 and Modern Web Languages: Latest innovations with HTML5 development frameworks and languages
- Java Innovation: Latest news on Java languages, frameworks and ports
- Lean Startup Applied: How to practically apply lean startup thinking to software development
- Modern Technology for Financial Services: Tools, techniques, technologies that leading capital markets companies
- Polyglot Architectures: Combining best of breed languages, platforms & paradigms
- (Post)Functional: The leading edge of functional programming - and beyond!
- Real Life Cloud Computing: Case studies, best practices, and technology overview of cloud computing
- Robustness & High Availability: How to keep servers and software running.
- Taming Mobile: Tackling the issues on mobile today.