•  

SEC580: Metasploit Kung Fu for Enterprise Pen Testing

A session at SANS Security West 2013

  • Staff

Metasploit is the most popular free exploitation tool available today. It is in widespread use by penetration testers, vulnerability assessment personnel, and auditors. However, most of its users rely on only about 10 percent of its functionality, not realizing the immensely useful, but often poorly understood, features that Metasploit offers. This course will enable students to master the 10 percent they currently rely on (applying it in a more comprehensive and safe manner), while unlocking the other 90 percent of features they can then apply to make their tests more effective. By attending the course, they will learn how to make a free tool achieve the power of many much more costly commercial tools.

- Ed Skoudis and John Strand

About the speaker

This person is speaking at this event.
Staff

Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session

Tell your friends!

When

Date Wed 15th May 2013

Short URL

lanyrd.com/sccqpz

Official event site

www.sans.org/info/118575

View the schedule

Share

See something wrong?

Report an issue with this session