Promoting the importance of quality customer service delivery for building customer loyalty and exploring strategies to improve overall customer experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Strategic conference and workshops focused on promoting the importance of quality customer service delivery for building customer loyalty and exploring strategies to improve overall customer experience in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
In the face of increasing competition for customers and growing customer expectations, organisations are beginning to recognise that customer services is the key differentiator in determining customer loyalty. However, in order for organisations to effectively adopt a customer-centric model, it is essential for the business leaders to incorporate ‘improved customer services’ into their mission statement and corporate values, not just adopt it as a short-term tactic.
IQPC’s ‘Saudi Customer Service Week’, taking place in Riyadh will not only focus on the primary elements of Customers Service and customer care, but also explore the relationship between and Customer Relations Management, Quality Assurance and Departmental Interoperability to determine the impact they each have on the overall customer experience.
Benefits of attending Saudi Customer Service Week:
- Discover how to instill a customer-centric culture throughout your organisation to raise service standards and increase customer satisfaction
- Experience new techniques for fast and efficient complaint resolution
- Learn successful CEM strategies from renowned global brands and strategies to retain existing customers
- Understand how to maximise Big Data to segment customer information and provide a unique customer experience
- Focus on enhancing employee and customer engagement to increase quality of service and delivery.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session