Speakers will present and lead discussions about management.
- A Manager's Guide to Acquiring Technology (Richard Hamilton, XML Press)
- Avoiding Project Disasters: Top Tips for Tech Pubs Managers (Leah Guren, Cow TC)
- Building a Business Case for Content Initiatives (Jack Molisani, Prospring Technical Staffing / The LavaCon Conference)
- Content Roles in the Mobile World (Ann Rockley, The Rockley Group Inc.)
- Flow-Based Management: Facilitating Optimal Experience (Judy Glick-Smith, MentorFactor Inc)
- Making the Argument for Content Strategy (Rahel Bailie, Intentional Design Inc.)
- Our Processes Are a Mess! (Larry Kunz, Systems Documentation Inc.)
- How Project Management Services Help You (Louellen Coker, Content Solutions)
About the speakers
Publisher of books on technical communication, XML and Web 2.0. Author of Managing Writers: A Real World Guide to Managing Technical Documentation
Cow TC: technical communication training & consulting
President The Rockley Group. Expert in component content management, content strategy, reuse, digital publishing, XML, DITA. Fellow STC. MIS. Past Pres CM Pros.
bio from Twitter
Technical Communications Consultant / Project Manager; STC Fellow
Writing, Design, Web, Solutions. Engagingly integrated. User driven. Strategically deployed.
Next session in Regency V
2:30pm Writing and Editing Progression by Meredith Blackwelder Kinder, Eric Koup, Liz Herman, Eileen Palsson, Viqui Dill and Dawnell (Kirk) Claessen
Coverage of this session
to add slides, notes or videos to this session