Writing and Editing Progression
Speakers will present and lead discussions about writing and editing.
- Career Development for Policies & Procedures Writers (Dawnell Claessen, ASM Research)
- Cultivating In-House Sources of Documentation (Eileen Palsson, ReadSoft AB)
- Defining Policy, Procedure, and Other Governing Documents (Emily Kowal, Walgreen Co.)
- Every Topic Is Page One (Viqui Dill, American Woodmark Corp)
- Managing Technical Knowledge: Overcoming Roadblocks (Liz Herman, GDIT)
- PlainTalk: Get the Marbles Out of Your Message (Eric Koup, Vanguard)
- The Proactive Editor: Involved Throughout The Project Lifecycle (Meredith Kinder, SAS Institute)
- Technical Editors and Converting Documentation to DITA Content (Louise Galindo, VMware, Inc.)
About the speakers
Technical writer, wife and mom, bass player, worship leader, I'm happiest when folks sing along with me.
Mild-mannered financial writer by day; slightly more high-strung Dad of 3 by night
Transforming complex knowledge into accessible, understandable, bite-sized pieces of business intelligence that drive performance.
bio from Twitter
Next session in Regency V
4pm Education and Training Progression by Phylise Banner, Ginny Redish, Marta Rauch and Pam Brewer
Coverage of this session
to add slides, notes or videos to this session