Saturday 8th June, 2013
9:00am to 10:15am
Are you worried about critical business information trapped inside the heads of a few key individuals? If so, please join us to learn how SharePoint 2013 can support your corporate communication needs both inside and outside your organization and help to capture institutional knowledge quickly and easily. Gain a real-world example of using SharePoint 2013 to meet your knowledge capture and corporate communication needs. During this session, we will explore some of SharePoint 2013′s new social features as well as its enhanced search and information sharing capabilities.
• How a Knowledge Center is different from a traditional portal. A Knowledge center is more of an exchange where there are many contributors and many consumers.
• Site Configuration for a Knowledge Center.
• Setting up and using a Blog Site, Wiki Site and Community Site in SharePoint 2013.
• Look at the Popular Items content and discuss how to use search analytics to drive the content that is pushed to the end user.
• Show the tag cloud on home pages, and show how the end user can find content based on community driven taxonomy.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session