This conference will highlight the critical nature of infection prevention and control management and provide case studies for hospitals and day surgeries.
Infection prevention and control is fundamental to promoting optimum patient safety in acute healthcare facilities. Reporting to the highest level of an organisation is critical, as is making infection prevention and control a priority throughout your institution.
This conference will highlight the critical nature of infection prevention and control management and provide case studies for hospitals and day surgeries. It will provide strategies to ensure your organisation’s policies and practices are in line with Standard 3 of the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards
This conference will address:
• How to evaluate the cost of infection and how to effectively use resources
• Reporting and surveillance to comply with the National Standards
• Optimising infection prevention and control by improving environmental cleaning
• Strategies to build a successful antimicrobial stewardship program
• How to present data at the highest levels of governance
Standard rate: 2,199
Early bird rate 2: 1,999
Early bird rate 1: 1,899
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session