15 January 2013 from 9am to 10am
Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Join this TDWI Webinar and discover best practices and experience-based guidance for improving flexibility and speeding the delivery of value with BI and analytics. This Webinar is based on TDWI’s recently released Best Practices Report, Achieving Greater Agility with Business Intelligence and Analytics, which brings together insights from an extensive research survey and interviews with users and industry experts in agile development methods, cloud-based services, and cutting-edge BI and analytics technologies. This Webinar will help you plan and execute BI and analytics to enable greater business agility and responsiveness to change.
During this webinar, David Stodder from TDWI will discuss:
• Why organisations need greater BI and analytics agility
• Why making faster delivery, better quality, and cost reduction top priorities will increase the success of BI and analytics
• How agile development methods can help improve BI and analytics agility
• The role of BI and analytics cloud services in offering faster time to value
• Resolving people and organisational issues on the path to greater agility
• How demand for increased agility is shaping the future of BI and analytics
• Best practices, guidelines, and case study examples
presented by David Stodder
This event has been claimed