Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
After two very successful editions of Test Automation Day, CKC Seminars organizes the third edition on June 20th 2013 (with pre Conference Workshops on June 19th).
Test Automation Day 2013 contains:
- A focus on The Future of Test Automation;
- An independent Program Board, taking care of a top-level Program. Members are Prof. dr. Arie van Deursen (TU Delft), Scott Barber (PerfTestPlus), Dion Johnson (Automated Testing Institute), Dr. Pieter Koopman (University of Nijmegen), Wim van de Goor (Philips) and Jan Polkerman (Dutch Tax Authority).
- Keynote sessions by international test gurus as Matthew Heusser, Lionel Briand etc., current business cases and interactive sessions;
- Bringing together Academic & Practice;
- More interaction during the sessions & breaks;
- A special team of international bloggers who will publish articles regarding the themes of our third edition.
Central themes are:
* Testing new devices / Mobile testing
* Virtualization / Cloud testing
* Open source & Test Automation
* Non functional testing / Performance & Security
* Agile and testtooling
* Testing service-oriented systems
* Automating Acceptance Testing
* Application Life Cycle Management
* Requirements traceability
* Advanced test input generation
* Automated Test Oracles
* Continuous delivery / DevOps
Visitors of Test Automation Day are:
• IT Management; CIOs, CTOs, IT Managers.
• IT Professionals; for example Engineers, Analysts, Developers, Specialists, Test
Coordinators, Integrators, Test Managers and IT quality professionals etc.
• Business Management; for example Software providers, Project Managers, seconding parties and Consultants.
€ 100,- Early Bird discount!
Register now and ensure your place at the event: Tickets are limited!
Participation fee is now only € 195,- (excl. VAT)
Beursplein 37, 3011 AA