Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
with Business Cornwall
Presented by Unlocking Potential and Event Cornwall, Thrive offers the chance to hear from local, national and international speakers including “Master Thief” Hamish Taylor who specialises in “stealing” ideas from different environments to innovate and create change in business.
With 12 bespoke workshops to choose from across a range of topics, you'll build your own itinerary.
In this first session, choose from a trio of workshops which explore areas to help you and your business be more efficient and effective.
· Strategy and planning
· Long term vision
· The link between leadership and communication
· Identifying a route and action plan
· High performing teams
Next, work out who you impact as a leader and develop ways to take your team on the journey with you.
· Recognising and maximising strengths
· Beliefs, values and purpose
· How to be an effective leader
· Your personal impact
· How to support and coach your team
Take the chance to explore the how. We’ll provide workshops with practical tools and applications you can implement in your business the very next day!
· Why projects fail – how to achieve success.
· Project management v project leadership
· Project methodology
· Tools to support your team’s capability
· Workforce development
We’ll round off the day by making sure you’re briefed on the latest technology and thinking to help you do the doing.
· How to increase productivity and reduce travel
· How superfast connectivity can improve customer service and staff
· Technology to improve your internal and external communication
· How to remove inefficiencies
· Process and value stream mapping
Back Quay, Truro, Cornwall , TR1 2LL