Monday 9th September, 2013
8:00am to 5:00pm
TradeTech West 2013 brings together 300+ equity trading and technology professionals to share progressive, forward-thinking dialogues and insights from leading buy-side and technology firms.
Since the launch in 2001, TradeTech has become the industry's prime source of strategies, information and networking and is the most comprehensive industry get together in the world.
What makes TradeTech so unique is the quality of the speaking faculty and the interactive structure of the program. Over the years, TradeTech has been tailored to encourage discussion around practical case studies and “real life” examples giving the attendees executable strategies for their trading desk to implement immediately upon their return from the conference.
What is New at TradeTech West 2013:
-At TradeTech West 2013 we have a completely new cross asset focus that includes insight around fixed income, futures, options and FX markets!
-The TradeTech West program features special keynote addresses from Microsoft’s Senior UX Design Lead, Manuel Lima and Liquidnet's CEO and founder, Seth Merrin.
-2013 is the very first year the TradeTech Architecture Summit will run on the West Coast.
-We are proud to announce that 78% of presenters,panelists, and moderators at TradeTech West 2013 are entirely new to the event.
Why TradeTech West Is A Must Attend Event:
1. The cross-asset speaking faculty features industry-leading experts to give you unparalled vision into how the different buy-side firms are generating alpha in 2013 and beyond.
2. The open format of TradeTech West features interactive roundtable discussions that provide ample amounts of networking and unmatched benchmarking opportunities.
3. The different session tracks ensure you get targeted, granular insight in order to maximize your time away from the office.
4. The 1-day TradeTech Architecture Summit will provide you with progressive, forward-thinking dialogues and insights from leading buy-side and technology firms.
5. TradeTech West is the largest gathering of West Coast buy-side traders provides a tremendous opportunity to benchmark your progress and performance
against the rest of the industry.
Solution Providers: $2,999
Sell Side Pricing: $2,199
Buy Side Pricing: $1,199
Keywords: market structure, broker consolidation, oms ems, muli-core cpus, gpus, fpgas, data visualization, trading volumes, trading infrastructure, cross asset trading, universal portfolios, bond trading, fixed income trading, fx trading, futures trading, options trading, equities trading, dark pools, dark liquidity, one touch trading
Cerebellum Capital, LLC
EM Capital Management, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, LLC
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session