Monday 18th March 2013, Worcester College, university of Oxford, UK
PhD Consortium Chairs
* Dr Diana Limburg, Oxford Brooks University
* Dr Rachel Mclean, Bolton University.
Call for Contributions:
The Consortium is intended for researchers undertaking a PhD or Professional Doctorate in keeping with the main themes of the conference. Researchers at any stage in the PhD process may present work.
The consortium aims to provide:
* An opportunity for small group in-depth discussions which focus on participants research issues, around both the object and method of the research;
* Understanding of work in progress experienced by other researchers active at PhD level;
* Identification of other research related to the participants interest.
Session facilitators will include leading IS academics from the UK and UKAIS Board members.
Preliminary Consortium Programme:
* 4-5 Student presentations per group of 15 mins each. Discussion: 45 mins.
* The costs of attending can be found on the booking form which will be available for download in the conference 'Downloads Section'
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session