Monday 18th March 2013, Worcester College, university of Oxford, UK
PhD Consortium Chairs
* Dr Diana Limburg, Oxford Brooks University
* Dr Rachel Mclean, Bolton University.
Call for Contributions:
The Consortium is intended for researchers undertaking a PhD or Professional Doctorate in keeping with the main themes of the conference. Researchers at any stage in the PhD process may present work.
The consortium aims to provide:
* An opportunity for small group in-depth discussions which focus on participants research issues, around both the object and method of the research;
* Understanding of work in progress experienced by other researchers active at PhD level;
* Identification of other research related to the participants interest.
Session facilitators will include leading IS academics from the UK and UKAIS Board members.
Preliminary Consortium Programme:
* 4-5 Student presentations per group of 15 mins each. Discussion: 45 mins.
* The costs of attending can be found on the booking form which will be available for download in the conference 'Downloads Section'
18th–20th March 2013