Tuesday 25th February, 2014
3:30pm to 4:30pm
As more and more people are accessing the web through mobile devices, the desire to create better experiences for those devices is increasing as well. If you work on the web and fancy the feel of a native app - this is for you. Let's explore what we can do with the modern web to make our mobile web apps feel more like native apps, with all the advantages that come with being on the web.
We'll dive into the following to give you a better understanding of what your mobile app is capable of:
• Browser quirks
◦ position: fixed
• Touch events
• New APIs
• JS Performance
• How can my web app perform more like a native application?
• What APIs can I use that will give my web app more functionality?
• What roadblocks exist that keep my web app from feeling like a native app?
• How can I make my web app blazing fast?
• But how can I make money without selling my app in the app store?
Software Engineer at Sparkbox in Dayton, OH
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session