Tuesday 4th March, 2014
9:00am to 4:00pm
This is the 4th annual O&M and Lifecycle Management Strategies for CCGT Power Plants conference. Join us in Birmingham to meet with fellow operators to discuss the key strategic and operational issues currently impacting the CCGT market, and debate how you can best face the current market challenges.
Here case studies and expert presentations from Alpiq, EDF Energy, GDF Suez, GVK Power & Infrastructure, OMV, RWE npower and more. Download your copy to view further details on presentations such as:
- Reducing through-life costs of hot gas path parts at GDF Suez
- Trianel Gaskraftwerk Hamm's experiences of flexible gas turbine solutions for the changing European market
- Little Barford CCGT mid-life upgrade - Scope definition, engineering and contract strategies
- Using PAS 55 guidelines to transition from a greenfield site to a fully operational plant – An EDF Energy story
- Alpiq's approach towards achieving successful balance of plant operations and maintenance
- Analysing plant flexibility at OMV's Brazi CCGT Power Plant
- Short and long-term CCGT storgae strategies for maintaining asset integrity at GVK Power and Infrastructure
Other event highlights include pre-conference workshops focusing on condition assessment and life extension of gas turbines, as well as heat recovery steam generator integrity management. 4 interactive microforums and a best practices panel discussion will allow you to get your questions answered by the experts.
Join us in March to ensure that you are in the best possible position to ensure your plant operations are cost-effective and flexible.
2 Day Conference (Operators & Power Plant Owners): £890 - £990
2 Day Conference (Service Providers and Consultancies): £999 - £1199
Pre-Conference Workshop (Operators & Power Plant Owners): £550 - £625
Pre-Conference Workshop (Service Providers and Consultancies): £625 - £699
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session