Thursday 26th June, 2014
9:30am to 12:45pm
Domain Driven Design In Real Life!
So you've read the book from Mr. Evans. Maybe even the one from Mr. Fowler. And now what? Have you applied it? Well we did. And these are my Top 5 design patterns and approaches from Domain Driven Design and rewriting. With real world examples and performance.
- Ubiquitous language OIC - Architecture that follows Ubiquitous language. Getting to it and benefits.
- Entity, Value TLC - How this simple division can make things much easier - backend and frontend example
- Service FTW - little black boxes of happiness
- Specification BFF - Specification where have you been all my life?! Making complicated conditions a breeze.
- Decorator TYVM - How to shrunk 27MB of code to 4. And keep the functionality and speed.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session