Wednesday 19th November, 2014
9:45am to 10:45am
How does Facebook plan, structure, and create content for more than a billion people? And how does Facebook design and build product content experiences that are simple, straightforward, and human?
In this presentation, you'll learn:
- How to build "Content First" product experiences for real people to use
- How content strategy works in a context of product design and development
- How to build and iterate on product content experiences that meet people's needs
- A framework for minimum viable content that still provides quality and consistency
- How to change the culture of your organization to support better content experiences
Stand up for putting The Why before The How.
Stand up for value, ease of use, and craft.
Stand up for meeting (and exceeding!) people's needs.
Stand up for giving more than you take.
Stand up for BETTER CONTENT!
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session