What does it take to be an effective internal communicator?
– and remain relevant – in an organisation with a social intranet:
- From ‘control’ to ‘influence’ – the impact on internal comms
- Responding effectively to ‘competition’ for intranet users’ attention
- How do you evolve your channels to be ‘attractive’ to users?
- A look at some of BT’s internal comms channels Questions?
DK priser og tilmelding | UK prices and register | SE priser och anmälan
About the speaker
I manage the BT Intranet and social media for BT's corporate comms function - views are my own. Also dad, blogger, vw camper owner and VERY occasional poet
bio from Twitter
Next session in room: Iceland
3:10pm Leveraging innovation processes with a dedicated social tool by Frank Hatzack
to add slides, notes or videos to this session