Content management is more than just writing and hitting the “publish” button. Teams must develop and execute comprehensive workflows that balance industry, regulatory and cultural requirements. When done well, these protocols actually increase productivity rather than stifle expression.
You should attend if:
- You live daily in frantic, untenable schedules for content production.
This workshop covers:
- Why we all start as platform-centric content managers, and how to break free from this mindset
- A crash course in workflow and its unique impacts on the content business
- Best practices for workflow design that leverage everyone in your organization (including your customers)
- Live demonstrations of content production and management on real platforms
- Small group activities that let you practice key concepts with you own content needs
Your main takeaways:
- Replacing the platform-centric model with a workflow-centric approach to content management
- A workflow framework document to take back to your organization
- Key messages to change the conversation about content production and management