NodeJS Enterprise Apps - A Project Manager PoV
- Matteo Brunati
This talk would like to be an overview of the use of NodeJS framework in CyBrain, since we chose it as our main framework to build Enterprise oriented applications.
We would like to share these aspects of the everyday work with NodeJS based on our experience:
- why we chose NodeJS for our applications
- how to deal with the bad acceptance of (most of the time) unkown new technologies in the Enterprise - like NodeJS, MongoDB, ecc.
- how to organize a NodeJS enterprise app: scalability, frameworks, DBs, testing
- how to organise apps, both server side only and web apps
- concurrency and/vs Parallelism with NodeJS
- [pseudo] real-time and/vs CPU intensive work: JS and C/C++, some real-world examples
- how to integrate in the NodeJS team people without NodeJS know how - i.e. JS programming skills,asynchronous programming skills, etc.
- Developement tools: IDE, workflow tools, VCS, Continuous Integration, programming languages
About the speaker
to add slides, notes or videos to this session