Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Level up your product role w/ a gamified & interactive workshop to practice Lean, Design Thinking, Agile, any many more tools instead of another PMP or Scrum seminar. Put theory into real-life practice & earn certifications + PDU/SEU’s without sitting through long lectures.
For product creators who are passionate about solving the needs of customers, the #PoDojo is a highly interactive learning workshop designed to power up your skills in product discovery, design and development. During these three days, we will eschew the use of PowerPoints or theoretical teachings in favor of simulation activities and context-based group challenges that enable you to own your role’s potential, and experience what a functional team feels like in the way Lean and Agile is supposed to work.
As a #PoDojo Attendee you will:
- Understand how to create a compelling vision and communicate them effectively to teammates, stakeholders, and clients
- Learn how to elevate team dynamics and break down the silos and stagnation between design and development, regardless of your organizational structure
- Participate in gamified Lean and Agile product development exercises to reduce waste and prevent sprints from turning into a constant pressure cooker
- Create a culture of ongoing customer discovery together with your teams in order to build great products that delight your customers
- Activate your skills for Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Scrum, Story Mapping, Preto- and Prototyping, Business Model Generation and Radical Management in order to deliver results.
After completing the course:
You have the option to be registered with the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
You have the option to apply for 19 PMP PDUs with the Project Management Institute, satisfying 19 of the required training hours for the new PMI-ACP (PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner)
This event has been claimed
PoDojo NYC Liaison