Monday 1st June, 2015
4:00pm to 5:00pm
OSHA compliance in a medical spa
* 5 steps to attaining OSHA compliance.
* 7 common areas where OSHA will get you.
* What you should do should your OSHA surveyor pay you a visit.
* How to write and teach your workplace safety programs, who should be trained, and what must be kept ongoing.
HIPAA and its application within a medical spa
* Common HIPAA liability exposures.
* HITECH Act of 2009 with expanded HIPAA privacy rules in 2013 ... what they mean to you.
* Policies and training needed to be HIPAA compliant.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session