Tuesday 29th September, 2015
9:00am to 7:00pm
Across the entire value chain, in all lines of business, brokers and insurers are seeking to put the customer at the centre of everything they do. Engaging with customers is critical for business acquisition, crossing selling, retention, and in a digitally connected world, is the key to delivering an experience that meets expectations.
Advancements in analytics, digital technology, mobile communications and techniques continue apace, creating more opportunities for customer engagement and a powerful outlet for people’s experiences to be shared and amplified. At the same time, the sheer volume of opportunity makes the need for a strategic understanding of omni-channel communications increasingly vital to success in all aspects of the business.
Customer Engagement in Insurance 2015 will showcase innovative case studies where top UK and European insurance companies have placed the customer at the heart of their business successfully, as well as provide you with the opportunity to solve your business challenges.
Attend this conference to:
- Explore how customer engagement strategies will impact your business
- Ensure you have an effective plan for and to manage the customer journey
- Discover the strategic benefits of adopting these new techniques – NOT the technical specifics
- Learn from those already reaping the benefits both within the industry and in other sectors
- Benchmark and move your strategy forward through structured stream sessions
First 50 delegate places: £199 + VAT
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session