Get your business talking...
Want to be the person who got your business talking? Find out all you need to know at an exclusive event – there’s room for just 100 attendees – organised by IT Pro, Cloud Pro, Channel Pro and PC Pro.
We’ve got an exciting line-up of speakers, ranging from the futurologist Peter Cochrane OBE (a former CTO of BT) to case studies from CTOs and IT directors who have taken the challenge head on.
Register now for a limited early bird place for just £79 exc VAT
By the end of the day, you’ll know:
• How different companies have transformed themselves into true collaborators
• The full menu of technology options available, including the strengths and weaknesses of each
• The key business benefits of moving to a collaborative culture
• The pitfalls to avoid, from cultural to security
• How to create a framework strategy to make the case for investment
We understand just how tight your time is, which is why we’ve crammed in extra leading speakers from PwC, interactive sessions so you can get your questions answered live by our panel of experts, not to mention plenty of networking opportunities.
We promise to look after you too, with lunch, coffees and after-event drinks all included in the price.
To find out more about the event, and the full list of speakers please collaborate2015.co.uk
Keep up to date on twitter using #CollabAndComm
Collaboration & Communication Early BirdGBP 79.00
Collaboration & CommunicationGBP 99.00
Speakers: Peter Cochrane OBE, Kevin Borley, Maggie Holland, Kat Mandelstein, Mark Evans, Ian McBeth, Tim Danton
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session