By attending this 3-days intensive workshop, you will be able to:
- Enhance your current knowledge of the legal principles governing international Contracts from formation, execution to breaches, redresses and dispute resolution either as a party or as a consortium member or as a co-venturer.
- Manage Consortium and Joint Venture Partners inter-relationship and contractual responsibilities.
- Identify dangerous exposures due to joint and severally liable requirements of consortium based contracts.
- Effectively Manage Risks of Your Projects, With Enforceable Contract Documents, by learning the purpose and potential benefits of maintaining evidence in compliance to the contract clauses.
- Learn the Contract Enforcement Nuggets of Owners and the Variation Claims Strategies of the Contractors from a practitioner, who has worked and consulted, for major EPCIC contractors in Oil & Gas segments and Offshore & Marine, construction yards.
- Allocation of contract management related roles / assignments and WBS within consortium partners for effective project management and profitable results.
- Use of Contract Terms & Conditions for enhancing project performance, monitoring, reporting and achieving timely completion, thereby avoiding delays and disputes.
Early Bird 2-Days Programme Only (ends 16th September): SGD 3599
Early Bird 3-Days Programme Only (ends 16th September): SGD 3799
Standard 2-Days: SGD 3899
Standard 3-Days: SGD 3999