On June 2 & 3, CFOs, COOs and senior financial executives will gather in Brussels to discuss The Evolution of the Strategic CFO and COO. Now in its 6th year, this Forum is more than a conference; it is a rare opportunity for CFOs and COOs to connect and collaborate directly with their peers on the challenges facing the role, the firm and the industry.
Registering for the Forum will allow you to:
• Network with fellow CFOs, COOs and financial executives, with limited participation from service providers. This collegiate environment will allow you to focus on exchanging best practices without the distraction of sales pitches.
• Speak candidly about your daily challenges during roundtables held under Chatham House rules. We invite you to take advantage of this sounding board to gather peer advice, hear how they are dealing with similar issues and gain valuable lessons learned.
• Gain the latest analysis on mission critical issues, such as: How is the role of CFO/COO changing; Lessons learned from the first round of FACTA Reporting; Cybersecurity and other emerging risks; Operational excellence; What does the EU agenda mean for the industry (directly from EU Commissioner Jonathan Hill)?
• Ask hard-hitting questions to leading investors who will be speaking in an off the record session.
• Maximise your return on investment with an agenda that has been strategically designed for more content and networking than previous years without increasing time out of the office.
Book your place now at this unique event and take advantage of 15% discount with VIP code CFOEV.
EVCA Member FeeEUR 1600
EVCA Non-Member FeeEUR 2200
Full Time AcademicEUR 495
Policy OfficialEUR 495
Speakers: EU Commissioner Jonathan Hill, Ian Harris - SL Capital, Kate Simpson - Proskauer, Nigel Van Zyl - Proskauer, Klas Tikkanen - Nordic Capital, Patrick Mouterde - PAI Partners, Jean Reynolds - Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners, Nigel Williams - Royalton Partners, Marc Rappoport - New Venture Partners, Rob Shaw - Frog Capital, Joelle Preaux - G Square Capital, Marcel Wilhelm - Brockhaus Private Equity and many more leading industry practitioners
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session