Tuesday 3rd November, 2015
2:25pm to 3:05pm
Evolving your workflow and embracing the newest and coolest tools of the trade can sure sound like the cat’s pajamas! But abandoning tried and true processes can have significant consequences and cause a heckuva lot of disruption—both for your company and your clients. In this talk ex-cohorts in crime, Dennis and Dan, will discuss the messy business of dismantling (and rebuilding) workflows, tackling tough questions like:
- How do you know what to dismantle and when?
- What criteria can you use to help choose the right tools for the job?
- How do you deal with resistance to change internally?
- What operational and cultural repercussions should you expect?
- How do you explain unconventional workflows to your clients or in proposals?
- And of course, amidst all of this, how do you not get totally fired?
If you’ve ever felt inspired to try new techniques, but were skeptical about pulling it off, join this disruptive duo in an entertaining talk about how to flip the script and get away with it!
design director at WSOL, interested in design, telecasters, robotics and monster movies. bio from Twitter
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session