MAACO desperately needed a makeover when Jose R. Costa became president of the company nearly two years ago. The Charlotte, N.C.-based retailer was a strong player in the industry, but very dormant in many aspects.
During his brief tenure, Costa has helped transform the MAACO brand from a focus on negative life events to highlighting the potential that a fresh coat of paint can give any car.
At Loyalty360’s 8th annual Loyalty Expo, Costa will detail MAACO’s amazing MAACO-ver that has transformed the brand from the 1970s to a major contemporary player. The topics Costa will discuss in this fascinating session include:
- A deep focus on the customer through rebranding
- How MAACO uses its rich data to better understand their loyalty drivers
- The transformation of the brand and the overall customer experience
- The building of the “sales offices”–and how they elevated the customer experienceLaunch of first-ever MAACO concierge service in high traffic retail spaces, delivering hassle-free end-to-end customer care, generating $300K annual incremental sales per center
- Training curriculum program that focuses on e-learning, on-site training, and hands-on, real-time customer training in a model shop in Charlotte
- Revamping marketing approach from brand positioning to the way the company engages with customers
Since Costa came aboard, MAACO has received a “makeover” and grown to be the No. 1 franchise in its category. MAACO is North America’s Bodyshop, with close to 500 body shop locations across the continent. MAACO provides auto paint and auto body repair services for more than 12,000 vehicles a week, 600,000 a year−more than any other company in North America. MAACO has repaired more than 20 million cars since 1972.
Speaker: Jose Costa, President, MAACO
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session