Tuesday 8th December, 2015
6:30pm to 8:30pm
MEETING TIME: 18:30 Departure
MEETING PLACE: Registration Desk, outside Tuesday tutorial at SMU
Tutorial attendees and early arrivals for the conference are invited to take the MRT and walk to the famous Maxwell Food Centre for a wide variety of traditional Singaporean cuisine.
Stay tuned to the #OMRS15 hashtag on Twitter or our group chat at http://om.rs/15tg for details.
1. Proceed underground from SMU to the Bras Basah MRT station.
2. Take the Circle Line (Yellow) to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station (1 stop).
3. Descend 1 level and take the Northeast Line (Purple) in direction toward HarbourFront (Platform A). Take it to the Chinatown MRT station (2 stops).
4. Exit Chinatown MRT station by exit E, ChinaTown Point.
5. Walk Southeast on Cross Street, then turn right on South Bridge Road. After you pass a Buddhist temple, Maxwell Food Centre will be on your left.
ADDRESS: 1 Kadayanallur Street, 069184 Singapore
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session