Wednesday 10th June, 2015
11:00am to 12:00pm
Prepare to put your analytics strategy into motion with this inspection of the building blocks of a strong analytics platform. From data capture and analysis to user interface and response, this session covers the resources, functions, and choices a business must consider for an active architecture that draws the needed insights from the mass of rising data.
• Hear what it means to have an analytics platform and how it brings your strategy to fruition.
• Explore several entry points into the use of an analytics platform and map the platform to your own specific objectives.
• Examine the functions and assets of an analytics platform, including data repositories, BI systems, data warehousing, integration, and governance.
• Understand the baseline questions that a business must consider to start building a right-fit platform.
• Learn the specific obstacles and challenges companies face and how to overcome them.
• Step through a demo of an architecture that includes a data warehouse, cloud-based warehoused data, and a mobile document database.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session