Wednesday 10th June, 2015
1:00pm to 2:00pm
Scalability, time to value, and user-friendly access to relevant information are just a few touted benefits of a self-service BI strategy, but there is a lot to weigh before knowing the exact benefits your company can realize. This session explores ways that self-service BI paired with cloud technology can add flexibility, scalability, and accelerated time to deployment. Gain the information you need to determine if and how self-service BI in the cloud can drive valuable insight into your organization.
• Find out what you need to know to ensure speed in an open analytics model that highlights business user agility without compromising enterprise values and IT manageability.
• Understand how to deploy an analytics platform that connects core analytics capabilities and can improve business processes.
• Hear what’s new in IBM Cognos BI—such as enhancements to the user and IT experiences, including mobile; access to a variety of data sources and rich visualizations; and personalized experiences—and how it works with IBM Watson Analytics to deliver smart data discovery
• Learn how other organizations have used BI on cloud to quickly respond to their businesses’ needs.
• Step through a demo of BI on cloud to see how your organization could use it to drive the value of analytics across the various communities within your organization.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session