Tuesday 9th June, 2015
9:30am to 10:45am
This session shares how to pinpoint exactly what kinds of intelligence users can derive from structured and unstructured data, from transaction records to social media posts. Tap into various data collection methodologies to know what is happening in your business, why it’s happening, and how to apply cognitive and predictive analytics to determine what action can be taken.
• Learn what capabilities and requirements are critical for fluid, self-service BI.
• Discuss how your organization can identify the right answers to its business questions.
• Walk through a checklist to determine, based on what you need to know about your business, what analytics strategy is best for your organization.
• Step through demos that illustrate the components of solid data management and data literacy to address the competing priorities of line of business (self-service and access) and IT (implementation and cost-saving).
• Understand the governance and security requirements that result from a hybrid cloud posture.
• Know how data and analytics functions in hybrid cloud versus on-premise engagements.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session