Saturday 25th July, 2015
4:00pm to 5:15pm
Everybody knows blog site template in SharePoint. And most of us knows what are the limitations of these SharePoint's Blogs. But who knows about the new Office 365 Blog Feature? From the foundation, how personal content should be stored in Enterprise Social Knowledge network, shared and reused as the source of Enterprise collaboration and finally published in Corporate memory?
This new Office 365 blog is just released as a first release. During this session we will discuss about this specific feature, how you can use it in your own Office 365 environment and we will create our first corporate blog post with video and picture before sharing it. We will also see how this Online way to produce content is very similar with Microsoft SWAY and speculate about what could be the future of the publication in SharePoint 2016.
1. Discover new Office 365 Blog Feature
2. Produce our first set of blog posts
3. Produce and add a video to my personal blog
4. How to find it in Delve and SharePoint and Share it with Yammer
5. Jump in First Release features program with the right users
6. Discover Sway and the new way to tell YOUR stories
Founder of MuBrain - Passionate about innovation and entrepreneur - Specialist in Machine Learning
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session