Sustainability Knowledge Group and More Life – More Success Coaching have joined forces to bring on a 2-day residential course in London, especially developed for professionals starting their Sustainability and CSR journey.
You will experience a new, unique residential course for professionals willing to start their sustainability journey. By combining expert training with innovative coaching we enable professionals to learn how to act positively and impact the triple bottom line of People-Planet-Profit.
Participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day-to-day job.
The course builds on the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass”, which is an essential part of the learning experience. Participants will receive their ‘Sustainability & CSR Masterclass’ certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying their knowledge and successful completion. Sustainability Knowledge Group is an ILM Recognised Training Provider.
Solution Focused Coaching
Coaching is a creative process that facilitates learning for achieving lasting results and maximizing potential. Coaching paves the way to create higher levels of organizational achievements through dialogue, inquiry and positive interactions.
Combining Coaching with Training has shown to further enhance participants’:
• Level of understanding of new holistic concepts
• Level of motivation and engagement
• Ability to identify solutions and implement a plan of action
• Ability to deal with changing priorities
• Ability to clearly articulate and implement ideas
Solution Focus is a specific coaching methodology for anyone looking for greater simplicity and effectiveness in training, team-building and organizational change. It is build around a framework of six key principles organized under the acronym SIMPLE. Once we have identified the desired outcome, we will use O.S.K.A.R. to work for finding solutions!
• Gain confidence in discussing and applying CSR and Sustainability topics at work
• Gain solid understanding of CSR and Sustainability
• Comprehend international trends, developments and legislation
• Learn to identify and prioritise Stakeholders
• Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
• Learn how to integrate CSR into corporate strategy
• Practice on international reporting Standards (UNGC, ISO26000, GRI, SROI)
• Learn how to maximise impact from Sustainability Initiatives
• Identify Sustainability risks and opportunities
• Comprehend communication methodologies (green marketing, greenwashing, cause related marketing)
• Know how to implement changes and achieve results by identifying possibilities and solutions
• Have an understanding of the value of coaching for people development and business success
The course has been developed in an innovative way and unique residential format which allows participants to actively engage in 2 full days of experimental learning. The format contains an evening team exercise and group dinner. On day 2, participants will be guided to complete their ILM certification assignment!
The residential course is delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises, group discussions and coaching elements in a friendly and supportive learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
Participants will walk away with valuable coaching tools and insights on how to implement what they have learned and how to achieve goals and manage change.
Who should attend
This residential course is especially developed for professionals starting their Sustainability and CSR journey. By combining expert training with innovative coaching, we enable professionals to learn, act and positively impact the triple bottom line of People-Planet-Profit.
-ILM Certification fee
-Guided post course assignment completed as part of the course
-1 year complementary ILM studying membership
-Coffee breaks, lunch on both days and dinner on first day
*not included: accommodation and travel expenses
*Bank deposit payment option is also available.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session