Sustainability Knowledge Group and Communic8 have joined forces to bring on a new unique training for professionals willing to start their sustainability journey. A 2-day innovative retreat on 21-22 April 2015 is especially developed for mid to senior level managers and entrepreneurs who want to become stronger sustainability leaders through a combination of sustainability and leadership tools and methodologies.
The training builds on the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass“, and participants will gain an excellent understanding of CSR and Sustainability and an overview of all key areas related to the implementation of CSR and Sustainability in their day to day job.
International Recognition and Certification
The course builds on the “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass”, which is an essential part of the learning experience. Participants will receive their “Sustainability & CSR Masterclass” certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying their knowledge and successful completion. Sustainability Knowledge Group is an ILM Recognised Training Provider.
The program has been developed in a unique retreat style format which allows participants to actively engage in 2 full days of experiential learning within an eco-resort environment. The format encourages participants to maintain a high level of interaction with other delegates from various industries and enhances key learning outcomes through multi-sensory learning techniques. The format contains an evening team exercise and group dinner. On day 2, participants will be guided to complete their ILM certification assignment! The training program is delivered through a mixture of lectures, practical exercises and group discussions in a friendly and supportive learning environment where participants build valuable connections and exchange ideas.
Participants can expect a challenging and exciting programme which will help develop a good understanding of the business case for sustainability and will be able to apply CSR and Sustainability topics with confidence. Participants will also walk away with valuable leadership essentials and insights on how to implement what they have learned and how to achieve goals and manage change.
By the end of this training participants will:
– Gain solid understanding and confidence in discussing and applying CSR and Sustainability topics at work
– Comprehend international trends (Green Building, Sustainable Supply Chains, Indexes), developments and legislation
– Learn to identify, influence and prioritise Stakeholders
– Understand the foundations of Sustainability strategy
– Learn how to integrate CSR into corporate strategy
– Practice disclosing Sustainability performance through international reporting Standards (UNGC, ISO26000, GRI, SROI)
– Utilise leadership skills to maximise impact from Sustainability Initiatives
– Identify Sustainability risks and opportunities
– Comprehend communication methodologies (green marketing, greenwashing, cause related marketing)
No prior experience in Sustainability and CSR is required.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session