Wednesday 15th July, 2015
9:00am to 5:00pm
UX STRAT Masterclasses are one-day practical workshops on the topic of User Experience (UX) Strategy. UX STRAT Masterclasses are for experience designers, product managers, and executive sponsors who want to learn how to formulate or guide a user experience design strategy, and how to communicate it effectively to their organizations.
Topics covered in this one-day workshop include:
• How To Create a UX Strategy
• Moving from tactical to strategic UX design
• Aligning UX with your company’s business strategy
• Using data to prioritize and plan feature sets in a UX Road Map
• Modeling customer interactive behavior for design success
• Communicating your UX strategy to executives, partners, and your team
The UX STRAT Masterclass series is facilitated by Paul Bryan, organizer of the UX STRAT international conference on UX Strategy. The Boston UX STRAT Masterclass is being hosted by athenahealth. Attendees should check in first at the security desk at 400 North Beacon Street, and then walk to 311 Arsenal Street, Watertown MA 02472.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session