Saturday 16th May, 2015
4:00pm to 4:25pm
We are a small Latvian company working with clients from all around the world, many of them want to have ongoing support after project delivery. When you have 5-10 or maybe up to 20 of them it is pretty easy to manage.
When you have more than 50, you start to have challenges in
- contractual agreements with clients, what, how
- correct invoicing based on actually delivered/logged work, support plan prepayments
- correct communication flow between client and developers
- quality control of support team code quality
- potential moving of support team out of the main legal entity - new business
- competition over support resources to be used for large projects
- managing profitability of support
- what is the right software to track support requests and to be on top of them?
- process guidelines
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session