The 1st conference on access and benefit sharing offers you the most
recent developments at the European Commission and the ITPGRFA at firsthand.
Case studies and expert panels will enable you to find solutions in this unchartered field of law. A great opportunity to network and to meet key players from the institutions and the industry!
- First-hand update from European Commission and ITPGRFA
- Managing access: case studies from India and Brazil
- Case studies on managing trace and track
- Trigger points and processes: case studies from Germany and Switzerland
- EU, India and Brazil: dealing with audits and non-compliance allegations
- The interface of access and benefit sharing to intellectual property
Who should attend?
- Heads of IP/Patent, IP/Patent
Managers, Counsels and Specialists
- Heads of Legal and Legal Counsels
- R&D/Breeding Heads, Managers and
- Compliance Heads and Officers
- IP/Patent Attorneys/Consultants
and Lawyers in private practice
- Representatives of IP offices
Price plus tax: CHF 1.989
Speakers: Dr. Michael Kock, Dr. Shakeel Bhatti, Thomas Ebben, Dr. Axel Braun, Peter R. Thomsen, Dr. Michael Muschick, Szonja Csörgõ, Malathi Lakshmikumaran, Anita Pissolito Campos, Prof. Dr. Claudia Seitz, Jean Donnenwirth, Philippe de Jong, Mark Chadwick, Paul D. Olson, Dr. Nadja Seibel-Thomsen, Franziska Bosshard, Dr. Andreas Börner, Manuela Coroama, Carlos Eduardo Vitor, Rodrigo C.A. Lima
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session