Monday 23rd May, 2016
11:30am to 12:15pm
• Finding the ‘sweet spot’ – how do you decide what your pilot projects will be so that you can plan your strategy around it?
• How big data can improve the efficiency, effectiveness, precision and cost of clinical trials
• Data sharing, pooling and pre-competitive collaboration – what initiatives are gaining momentum?
• How the cloud is overcoming the problems of distance and data size in clinical trials
• Accelerating patient recruitment through the mining of medical records, clinical trials across multiple organizations, consumer data and lifestyle analytics. How to establish networks with healthcare providers and research institution to achieve this?
• Improve the quality of clinical trials by eliminating irrelevant monitoring and build a stronger case for the regulatory assessment (including the patient’s voice in this process)
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session