Sunday 17th July, 2016
1:00pm to 2:00pm
The landscape of content creation is changing moment by moment. This workshop is led by two-time Emmy Award winning journalist Dayvee Sutton, whose content reaches over 75 million unique viewers each month on all of her platforms. Dayvee will walk you through the latest trends and developments in digital media and walk you through the steps to start your own brand building platforms, and how to extend your reach by contributing to other outlets. Dayvee will also share the secrets of building a professional mobile digital photojournalism kit.
You will learn:
1. what’s now, what’s new & what’s the future for digital content creators
2. how to position yourself for success in an already flooded & comparative market
3. how to turn your smartphone into a professional multimedia tool
4. basic apps you need for digital photography, videography, interviews and social media management
5. accessories are the key - detailed list of recommended gear to complete your mobile digital kit & it can all be done for under $200!
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session