1. Describe the availability and use of decision-support tools for radiologists, to facilitate making more accurate and clinically useful diagnoses.
2. Create an interactive learning environment in which the registrants will be challenged to diagnose a large number of common and less common disorders by specific imaging tests with appropriate clinical correlation.
3. Describe the appropriate use of imaging modalities including CT, MR, sonography and fluoroscopy for the most important abdominal disorders likely to be confronted by radiologists.
4. Emphasize the need for critical thinking and judicious use of imaging, laboratory, and clinical testing.
5. Provide an opportunity for extensive discussion, questions, and feedback between the registrants and speaker.
Also available: CME 2015 ON DEMAND: Federle's Master Tutorial on Abdominal Imaging 2015 is presented on demand online expiring April 24, 2016. Instant access at your convenience anytime, anywhere. Earn up to 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and achieve your Maintenance of Certification (MOC) SA-CME requirements (25 SA-CME required every three years) by earning up to 14.5 SA-CME credits upon completion of this course.
Practicing Physicians: USD 1195,
Military/Retired/Scientist/VA: USD 1095,
Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse: USD 895,
Exhibitor: USD 2500
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session