This workshop will teach you how to engage and captivate any audience anywhere in the world, whether it be one person or a thousand people.
You will learn how to design and implement your own specific answer to, "What does your company do?" that compels potential investors, clients, and partners to ask for more information. You will discover compelling ways to articulate the value of what you do, why you do it, and why anyone should care.
The following topics will be covered:
1) Use the Red Box Method: Nine tools for captivating any audience anywhere anytime
2) How to make your presentation openings more compelling
3) Understand what it takes to prepare for a high-stakes presentation
4) Never sound the S.A.M.E. as any other presenter ever again
5) Use a Value Proposition Matrix to demonstrate value
6) Create and convey deep and memorable meaning
7) Use visual media to compel people to take action
8) Create a Story Matrix: why you need one immediately
9) End your presentations so people will think about you in the future
10) Use a simple trick to leave a lasting impression on your audience
Attendees will leave this workshop with a better and more effective way to describe what his or her company does for people and the world.
6:30 pm to 7:00 pm Check In, Food, Networking Reception
7:00 pm to 8:30 pm Presentation, Q and A
8:30 pm to 9:00 pm More Q and A, More Networking
About the Speaker
Nathan has personally delivered over 15,000 presentations and provided over 10,000 hours of coaching for many organizations.
He has worked with YourMechanic (Y Combinator), GetAround, Plug and Play, IBM, Wall Street Journal, VentureBeat, Inc. Magazine, Kaiser Permanente, Plantronics, SanDisk, The Kauffman Foundation, Wharton, UC Berkeley, and many other organizations.
$17 plus Eventbrite fees, or $20 cash at the door: USD 20
Category: Conferences | Business and Economics | Business | Startups
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session