Monday 20th June, 2016
3:00pm to 3:30pm
There will never be a “one size fits all” approach to web development. If you want your application to be minimally interactive, then server side rendered HTML would be the way to go, else, if it were a more interactive application, then client side framework would benefit you.
Here is where client side frameworks come to the rescue. I have worked on several client side frameworks like Backbone.js, Ember.js. Few of the many features I love about Ember.js are the two-way data binding, Computed Properties, the run loop, convention over configuration nature, ease of handling routing and many more.
In this talk I would be covering the following:
- Introduction to Emberjs and why Ember
- How Ember js makes a difference
- Ember convention over configuration nature
- Introduction to Ember routes, components and templates
- Introduction to Ember CLI
- Computed Properties
- Live Demo on how it’s really intuitive in a couple of non-trivial scenarios.
Sign in to add slides, notes or videos to this session