Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
SANS will be hosting its 4th Annual Healthcare Cybersecurity Summit.
Join us and hear top security experts from leading healthcare companies discuss proven approaches for securing and succeeding in the new healthcare environment. You'll have the opportunity to meet with leaders from top organizations and see what really works in securing healthcare.
As we know, healthcare has been undergoing major changes. Patients are demanding more convenient and personalized care. Digital health is changing the way that doctors and patients interact. New technologies allow patients to track their own health and generate data that was previously not available to care providers. Additionally, health information exchanges are being created to enable access to electronic medical records across disparate organizations.
The Healthcare Cyber Security Summit will take aim at the major challenges organizations face as they balance the security, compliance, and innovation required to thrive in this quickly changing market.
Topics will include:
- Cyber security incident response cases for healthcare
- Supply chain controls that work for medical device vulnerability management in healthcare
- Software security best practices
- Experience using effective enterprise-wide controls for in-bound phishing emails
- Mobile security ecosystem controls
- E-mail security capabilities
- Game-changing security control technologies with practical applications today
- Techniques for board level communication
- Effective business cases for significant investments in cyber security capability
- Behavior-based authentication capabilities for pharmas, providers, payers and consumers
- Techniques for effective interaction with senior business leaders and Board members.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Information Officers (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISO)
- Cyber security professionals
- Security architects
- Security risk managers
- Compliance professionals
presented by Greg Porter
presented by Adrien de Beaupre
presented by GMark Hardy
presented by David R. Miller
2222 West Loop South, Houston TX, 77027