Currently in read only mode, sorry about that, please try again in a few hours.
Join us for the 11th annual ICS Security Summit. The Summit is the premier event to attend in 2016 for ICS cybersecurity practitioners and managers. This year's summit will feature more in-depth technical talks, case studies, and hands-on challenges than ever before.
Attendees come to the Summit to learn and discuss the newest and most challenging cyber security risks to control systems, and the most effective defenses. The Summit will give you new tools and techniques you can put to work immediately upon returning to work. You'll learn from industry experts on attacker techniques, testing approaches in ICS, and defense capability in ICS environments. Why should you attend? Because you can't afford to miss these opportunities:
1. Training - Nine training classes to choose from.
2. Summit - Educational session tracks presented by the best minds in the field of SCADA security.
3. Networking - Opportunities to make connections in the industry with the most innovative minds in the industry.
4. Special Events!! - Exclusive Events for Summit attendees. Stay tuned for more information in the coming months.
5. Certification - Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) certification
presented by Robert M. Lee
presented by Mark Baggett
presented by Justin Searle
presented by Lance Spitzner
5780 Major Boulevard Orlando, Florida